AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this might be treading on the edge of the new rules, but somethings just need to be said. I just received my new NEC 42VP4 from Lisa at Plasma Extreme. From beginning to end the process and dealing with Lisa was a delight. Lisa and I have been working together for a couple of months now, waiting for the new VP4s to be released. Every time I had a question no matter how dumb or when I needed hand holding Lisa was there for me and I think with a smile. After a couple emails and phone calls I felt as though we were old friends. In a world where many things can go wrong and big companies don't care much for the little guy, Lisa does and she will do everything in her power to make things right. So, I want to say here on this forum; Lisa thank you so much for all of the help you have given me and congratulations for setting a gold standard in customer service that others would do well to follow.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Good to see shes back to work after suffering from the BenQ plasma virus.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would have to agree with you Bob, Lisa is the greatest. Even though she's been suffering from the same virus that I have (we got "sick" on the same day), she was great though the whole process. While I don't think that I'll get over this virus soon, I did manage to reluctantly return to work today.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
All I can say about it eskendir is if you hang around this forum long enough your going to get it and its very expensive to treat with no cure in sight.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Thank you for the kind words Bob. I have to say I am REALLY envious of your five minute set-up. I hope you will post pictures soon!

Bike Potato?? Nice screename hahaha

I took one day off..and I am still struggling to pull the Plasma set up all together!!! I fell asleep one day at the desk for a few minutes because of Plasma Virus..its really hard to shake it..and no cure either!!!

Have a nice weekend. EVERYONE!!!.Im really off to get the wall mount going now!!!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
...and why is she smiling and holding a strangers hands ...while the rest of us just get "smacks" up side the head?????

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Now, now. I have to be extra nice, at least until my TVP-1000+ ships. :D

If we say too many nice things, her head might get big enough so it wouldn't fit on her web page!;)

Incidentally, when is HDNet broadcasting 'The Girls of PlasmaExtreme'? I haven't seen it in the listings yet...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'll tell you what djs. When HDnet does broadcast "The girls of Plasmaextreme gone wild" I will record it! I just wish I could pick out Lisa:)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Wow this thread has taken a very wicked turn..;)

Quote:
Originally posted by Brucer
...and why is she smiling and holding a strangers hands ...while the rest of us just get "smacks" up side the head?????
And this is coming from Ye Brucer who got busted diving into the hot tub??? Where the heck is that thread anyhow??? ;)

This is pretty funny considering most of my daily conversations with friends begin with "there is this guy on the AVS forum" ....

MAX-- There will be HDNET PE gone wild when there is HDNET Men of AVS Gone Wild? But it needs to be on SHOWTIMEHD OR HBOHD so I can invite all my friends over to see it!!!:D

PS) DJS Your driving me crazy today!!!:p

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by LisaJ
Wow this thread has taken a very wicked turn..;)

And this is coming from Ye Brucer who got busted diving into the hot tub??? Where the heck is that thread anyhow??? ;)

This is pretty funny considering most of my daily conversations with friends begin with "there is this guy on the AVS forum" ....

MAX-- There will be HDNET PE gone wild when there is HDNET Men of AVS Gone Wild? But it needs to be on SHOWTIMEHD OR HBOHD so I can invite all my friends over to see it!!!:D

PS) DJS Your driving me crazy today!!!:p
Err...ah...well......ah.....ah....ya' see.....er....ah....beedee-ub....beedee-ub...beedee-ub.....that's all folks.....

huh - uh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.