AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a listing of 'Wii' games by controller?

What brings up this question is...

I see where there will be a new game ""Racquet Sports with Camera"" released on Tuesday that uses the 'Wii Camera' for motion capture/control.

And the only other ''game'' that I can find that uses the Camera is ""Your Shape: Featuring Jenny McCarthy"" which got very poor reivew as it does not ""View"" the ""PLAYER"" correctly when they lay down for the none standing ''work outs'' and none adjustable light levels.

avid

·
Registered
8,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidEC /forum/post/18267368

Is there a listing of 'Wii' games by controller?

What brings up this question is...

I see where there will be a new game ""Racquet Sports with Camera"" released on Tuesday that uses the 'Wii Camera' for motion capture/control.

And the only other ''game'' that I can find that uses the Camera is ""Your Shape: Featuring Jenny McCarthy"" which got very poor reivew as it does not ""View"" the ""PLAYER"" correctly when they lay down for the none standing ''work outs'' and none adjustable light levels.

avid

Every Wii game does display the controller options available on the back of the game disc box - be they Wiimote, Wiimote + nunchuk, Wii Zapper, Classic and/or GameCube controllers.

Info on games found on the Nintendo Channel also list controller options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts