AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked before and I tried searching but came up empty.

It there an up to date list of Blu Rays with 24bit audio, I remember a while back there was one for HD DVD's so I assume there is one some place for Blu Rays as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socio /forum/post/15482616

This has probably been asked before and I tried searching but came up empty.

It there an up to date list of Blu Rays with 24bit audio, I remember a while back there was one for HD DVD's so I assume there is one some place for Blu Rays as well.

Thanks

see the sticky titled "Unofficial Blu-ray Audio and Video Specifications Thread"

the one with the

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Just for fun of it I have compiled a list of consumer equipment that can fully resolve 24bit audio. I will add to the list as new devices become available.

·
Registered
765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William /forum/post/15484052

Just for fun of it I have compiled a list of consumer equipment that can fully resolve 24bit audio. I will add to the list as new devices become available.

I see it includes professional equipment, as well.

By the way, the list of equipment that can resolve 18 bits isn't much longer, either.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts

Quote:

Where is the list?

·
Registered
102 Posts

Quote:

Did you use MS Excel to keep all of that info organized?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another_Dude /forum/post/15487642

Did you use MS Excel to keep all of that info organized?

No way! Wouldn't want to use Excel for this job, what with its rounding errors and all. Something this important needs a proper database.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts