1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Roku Soundbridge can handle this no problem. Even without any music server / computer help. With current firmware you can can configure the Soundbridge for your 15 favorite Internet Radio stations. Then with just an Internet connection (no computer running needed) you can choose the radio station to play from the Roku display. Works great. When I'm not listening to my own music I lsten to Internet Radio.

Configuration is dead simple....from a Web page interface from the soundbridge you can update favorite radio stations.

You can take Internet radio a step further if you configure your music server (I use Twonky) to have a much longer list of Radio stations. Of course you have to have your computer (music server) also running to do this. So basically you can get any Media adaptor to play Internet Radio with the right music server combination.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your answer.

The manual only talks about pastin URLs like http://: and then maybe "\\listen.pls"

It did not give me a good feeling that it could handle such .asp URLs

I don't know the media server you are talking about. Is it better or worse then Media Connect? The manual promotes iTune and MS Media Connect so much that gave the idea to stick with them.

Probably is just how used you are to your own tool

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.