AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a newbie here, but have a question for you seasoned veterans. Essentially what I'm looking for, I have been requested to help out with a project requiring 3 mounted projectors from the ceiling. Each will be approx. 12 to 14 feet from the screen. For 2 projectors, they are actuallly going to be shooting at walls for their displays. Considering this is a government agency, within budgets, I am looking for some options that you may consider. I have a computer backgroud and with the wiring and some of those things they are looking for I am good to go, I was just wondering more about the projection part of the equation. VGA hookups for the projectors also. Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTechy /forum/post/20831341

Hi,

I'm a newbie here, but have a question for you seasoned veterans. Essentially what I'm looking for, I have been requested to help out with a project requiring 3 mounted projectors from the ceiling. Each will be approx. 12 to 14 feet from the screen. For 2 projectors, they are actuallly going to be shooting at walls for their displays. Considering this is a government agency, within budgets, I am looking for some options that you may consider. I have a computer backgroud and with the wiring and some of those things they are looking for I am good to go, I was just wondering more about the projection part of the equation. VGA hookups for the projectors also. Thanks!

What will be the main purpose of these projectors? Lights on/off? How big does the image need to be? Budget?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

Main purpose of the projectors will be to display simply a computer screen to an audience (powerpoints, training videos). Lights will for the most part be off, with minimal light while display is on. The screen size they are looking for is approximately 7 x 11, so enough to fill that (don't honestly know the diagonal size of that). Budget is a funny thing just because I don't know, considering it is a government agency. I'd say the lower the better...thanks again...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts