AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 8:20 PM PST and I can't get into Live. I went to xbox.com but I can't login there either. Is anyone else down?

If they are down, I wonder if it's related to facebook and other sites being DOS'ed today.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
+2, got booted and can't get back in.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Some Xbox Live Content is temporarily unavailable. You can still access your profile, communicate with other players and play games online.

The content will automatically appear when it's avaiable

Statues code and couldn't get it the rest because the message disapeared and my GUI is now acting like flip page book.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I can't connect at all

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Nor me, I thought it was my router/modem/ per the the xbox live message.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
nah, I got booted around 10:20ish CST. must be on the LIVE side of things.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I can't connect either. So much for playint the new COD:WaW maps tonight.

·
Registered
709 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargus777 /forum/post/16958202

I took tomorrow off work to play the new Zombies map in cod: waw! I planned on staying up late playing with [email protected]#[email protected]#$ Better be back tomorrow or it was a waste....

I canceled my plans tonight to play the new maps. Too many people downloading that map pack at once crashed Xbox live.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
You sure it wasn't a DDOS attack like Twitter and Facebook got hit with today? Seems a little coincidental to me.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I was getting slightly worried, but I am down too. Cannot connect to live, and it seems that xbox.com is down as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracat /forum/post/16958244

You sure it wasn't a DDOS attack like Twitter and Facebook got hit with today? Seems a little coincidental to me.

The parallels of it make it seem plausible. It's going to turn into the shining...

Steams back

·
Registered
484 Posts
OH NOES!!! No xbox ?!!?! What am I going to do with my life now?

·
Registered
9,280 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
WTF.....I just spent the last 45 mins re-configuring my router, releasing/flushing IP on all my home PCs/laptops (in case IP conflicts), setting manual IP on my 360 and enabling xbox live ports and after giving up, came here and see this thread!!!

Ah well.....at least opening up the xbox ports will offer me some better connectivity.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
I am signed back into live.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts