AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Maybe I'm overlooking something here but with the 500 being on a major network, I can't see a reason/need to stream this particular event. Unless someone is going to record it then produce a torrent.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, your absolutely right. Now I remember why I ask stuff here is for the informed opinions.

If I wanted to make a torrent, don't you think I could just record it off the air and get much better quality? Or better yet, if I was going to make a torrent, why would I say I was willing to PAY for the event. Would it not then follow that I'd have no trouble letting the next guy also PAY for the event?

Did it ever cross your mind that I might want to see it streaming? The Super Bowl and Playoffs were available to stream for a fee, I simply asked if this was available, and would like to know if someone knows of a legitimate site to get it from. If you do not, thank you very much for your informed opinion.

·
Registered
604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Spaz /forum/post/18133739

Yep, your absolutely right. Now I remember why I ask stuff here is for the informed opinions.

Well, after re-reading your post.....

Quote:
Would there be such a thing for on demand?

I think I read it as "Would there be a demand for something like this" So that is why I produced the answer that I did.

But I also know that when people hide behind a screen name, they often can digress into a RICHARD CRANIUM.
So I will take it with a grain of salt since I misread/misunderstood the original post.

I"m truly sorry you didn't get the PERFECT answer on the VERY FIRST response.

Rob

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Np...

It just irks me when the first thing people jump to is that someone is going to go pirate things. It just happens that I do not have tv service at home, (don't want it either). Ota is not an option here in PA, we are in the armpit of technology. On THE major N/S highway of the state and a county with a population of near a half million, and there is no tv here. Be that as is may, I still wasn't interested in making a torrent. I was simply curious to see what the quality might be when there is a big event, (heavy inet use). In truth, I have not one lick of interest in seeing the race, nor knowing the name of anyone who is in it. I didn't watch the SB either. Wasn't willing to pay the $15 to stream and see it. That includes the value to pacify my curiosity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.