AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so I purchase an LN52B750, and it started to make some clicking sound from the back of the TV. Samsung came and replaced the whole TV with a new panel and boards. After a few days I notice a red dot on the middle of the screen and when you use the TV for a long period of time it would make a clicking sound after you turn it off.

Now Samsung decided to give me a new TV LN55c650 but I declined that offer and asked for the same model or a upgraded model so then they offer me the LN55C750. I was happy they upgraded me with a bigger TV and a updated model.

Now the question is whats the difference between LN52B750 vs LN55C750?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update on this, it seem like Samsung is out of stock and its been almost 2-3 weeks.

I just called today and they offer me a UN55C8000 TV. I just did a few search and found a lot of people having problems with the UN55C8000. Im not sure if I made the right decision on agreeing to the UN55C8000.

·
Registered
12,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsngx /forum/post/19623365

Just an update on this, it seem like Samsung is out of stock and its been almost 2-3 weeks.

I just called today and they offer me a UN55C8000 TV. I just did a few search and found a lot of people having problems with the UN55C8000. Im not sure if I made the right decision on agreeing to the UN55C8000.

The C750 wasn't reviewed well by CR. It's HD and SD picture quality were only good as opposed to the very good or excellent rating most sets reviewed by CR get. In other words, overall PQ was below average and not up to the 5 & 6 series models (for example).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.