AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6000 with 8vsb used to give me primetime info for CBS, NBC, and ABC for OTA analog stations. For the past couple of weeks, it only reads "Local Programming". I had to RA it for a power problem and the new one still behaves the same. Anybody know what is going on? Has the Dish guide quit uplinking this info?

·
Registered
155 Posts
John,

You are the third person to complain about this in the last week. I wrote about this on 5/21 in this forum. You can go to DBS forums and go to tech problems and you will see there quite a few people talking about this very same thing. Put your .02 cents in and maybe we can get to the bottom of this because Dish network says there is nothing wrong.

Bill

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have had the Dish 6000 with 8vsb for 9 months. Mikne has never had any programming listed. I has always said local programming or local digital.

I would be very interested in how to get local listings.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have had the 6000 with 8VSB for over a year and I have never had program listings on the local digital channels. How does one obtain this?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Dinkster,

Read the original post more carefully. He says OTA *analog* stations, not OTA *digital* stations.

The 6000 never gave listings for digital stations, but it did for the analog ones.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Ben,

I guess I was so excited at the prospect of channel guide for the OTA digital stations that I missed the relevant point.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Last week mine all said the same thing for every channel. I went in and reinstalled the Analog channels and associated them with the proper affiliate and now it's ok. I thought this bug was fixed a couple of revisions ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.