AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am looking for a local supplier of OC703 in the Austin area. For those in the area where have you ordered your material from? I have seen mentions of buying material from here but shipping is a bit pricey:

http://www.atsacoustics.com/item--Ro...f-6--1006.html

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking to start making some acoustic panels soon so would like to start ordering some OC703 or something similar soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am in Houston TX and I went to the pro service desk at Home Depot and they had a supplier that they ordered the Owens Corning 703 from. If I remember it took a week or two to arrive...

Best of Luck...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek737 /forum/post/20862371

I am in Houston TX and I went to the pro service desk at Home Depot and they had a supplier that they ordered the Owens Corning 703 from. If I remember it took a week or two to arrive...

Best of Luck...

Thanks for the response. Any idea how much they charged per roll/panel?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
google search 'insulation' or 'hvac insulation' and start calling around to see who carries OC703. someone will usually point you in the right direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utee05 /forum/post/20862377

for a price reference, here in michigan

type: owens corning 703

dimensions: 24"x48"

panel thickness: 2"

panels per box: 12

price: ~$95

·
Registered
4,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by utee05 /forum/post/20862311

Hi All,

I am looking for a local supplier of OC703 in the Austin area. For those in the area where have you ordered your material from? I have seen mentions of buying material from here but shipping is a bit pricey:

http://www.atsacoustics.com/item--Ro...f-6--1006.html

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking to start making some acoustic panels soon so would like to start ordering some OC703 or something similar soon.

Thanks

I'm certainly not in your area, however it's very likely SPI, can hook you up.

Google; SPI Austin Texas

Good luck

·
Registered
513 Posts

Quote:

OC 703:

1" 4'X8' (1 case of 12 sheets) = $156.71

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Called my local SPI and they quoted me at $12 for 1 panel of 24"x48"x2" panel. This is still cheaper than ordering online and save me shipping cost as well. If knows of a better rate please PM. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.