AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping someone can help me. I received a Loewe Blutech Vision Blu Ray player, model number 69510 in trade for another item. I left it boxed up for a long time, as I didn't have a chance to hook it up. When I did I found the remote was missing.

A replacement remote for this player is going for a silly price:

http://www.telecommande-express.com/tv/telecommande+LOEWE+:+89900A02+:+LOEWE+:+69510+BLUTECHVISION

I think this is a rip-off!

Can anyone help me, either locate a remote that will work with this player, or advise the ir code?

I have an app for the iPhone and IR transmitter; but so far they've failed to recognise this player.

I believe that the remotes for certain Loewe TV's will control this player as well. If I could identify which TV remote would work perhaps I could buy that instead for a lower price.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

·
Registered
15,338 Posts
Can't confirm the RCA. The harmony database only has something called BluTechVision, but no specific model number. So the harmony should work if that's what you have. Otherwise, no guarantees for that specific model. So be prepared to return the harmony if it doesn't work. You can usually pick up a 200 at your local radio shack and several other places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts