AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of us loved em, when we 1st got em, but what about now? What'd you buy, would you do it again? As for me, I'll never buy bonded leather again - cracked and peeling, looks awful, but the seats are still comfortable and the power recline is the way to go.

EdL

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got the seatcraft eros about 2yrs ago. They were awesome I needed something not as wide as most recliners because I wanted as much seating as I could get in a 11ft wide room. I went budget because its what I had available to spend at the time. The main used seats are really starting to lose the cushy feeling. The polyleather is holding up great though. The main complaint we have about the chairs is the leg rests are way to short. I hope in a few more years we can afford to upgrade to something higher quality.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
My Jaymars with D-BOX are holding up great (installed about 3 years ago), especially considering the extra beating they take with D-BOX. I have treated the leather once or twice though.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Another Berkline customer from AVS 10 plus years ago. I've had a repair person come out to adjust and repair the middle seat (where my son sits...hmmm). Been happy with the Berkline seats, they have held up very well. ...though the middle seat should be replaced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts