AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have been going thru kind of a, um, lets say "reset" in life. Divorce, Laid off from 2 high paying jobs, 2 years of unemployment, repo'd vehicle and now starting over. Divorce is now finalized. Got a new job(less money) and have lost 30 of those dreaded "married life" pounds I put on. So... As all the pieces have fallen into place, I managed to get my money in order to take advantage of a Cyber-Monday deal on a new Mitsu 60c10! Managed to get it for $599 with free shipping. I am SOOO excited. Its been a long road of cut backs and self discipline but I think I am on my way back up the hill. I feel like things are starting to get back to normal (pre-married day normal) :0)

But, I gotta say, its been the LONGEST week waiting for the delivery man. All the signs are pointing to a delivery tomorrow. I cant wait. This is the first big purchase I have made for myself in a VERY long time. Will be a great upgrade from my 32" 4:3 set.

Thank you to all the people here, I have been lurking and taking in all the info I can.

#FeelsLikeTheNightBeforeChristmas :0)

Tim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, it seems that a 'computer glitch' has delayed my shipment. I am so eager to get my tv. I have the new pioneer Elite blueray player all hooked up and ready, old tv is out of the way and being watched as it sits on the couch, LoL

Hoping to get it soon. Shipping hub is expecting a inbound truck tomorrow(Sunday) at 11am. I hope its on that one. They cant seem to tell me for sure. But he said if it is, I will get it that day.

Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.