AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my budget is around 500-800 shipped. I have a 100% light controlled media room with a Panasonic AE-3000U proejctor. Wall and ceiling is a dark chocolate brown color. I currently have a 106" 16:9 accuscreen "high contrast gray". It does pretty good, but am really contemplating moving to white or silver. Just need to know what works best in a dark room for movies and PS3 games. I really want rich shadow detail and high color pop. Anybody have a suggestion? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Check out Carada screens, they are definitely in your budget and should work well for you. www.carada.com

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
I'm using an Elite EZFrame 120" with my Epson 6500UB projector. I have the matte white surface (gain 1.1) and you can find them for a very good price now at Amazon . The Carada are better screens, but the Elite EZFrame gives you a lot of bang for the buck. You may also want to call the AVS store to check their prices and recommendations. You really don't need a gray screen for your situation (light controlled room and a projecter with good contrast ratio).

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Ron, Chadci, and Sherardp. That Elite screen seems to be a good value, currently leaning towards that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.