AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! i am considering those 3 TVs, hope you guys could give me some suggestions.

LG 32" LCD HDTV** (32LH20)

Samsung 32" LCD HDTV** (LN32B360)

Sony Bravia 32" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV** (KDL32L5000)

BTW, i found the dynex and insignia are bloodly cheap but my buddy tell me to stay away from those junk. Are they really creepy?

·
Registered
14 Posts

You should consider this one as well: Sharp AQUOS LC32LE700UN

So far everyone has nothing but good to say about it. Including one expert aka president of Cleveland Plasma stating "it is most likely THE top dawg in the 32" class at the moment" not exact...but thats basically what he said. Theres a long thread going on about this newer Sharp line of TV's, check it out (gets good around page 5-6) *Search Sharp 700 on the forum*

I have one on the way from amazon atm...so I can't say for sure how great it is, but im excited.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
My vote is for the Sony you have listed. I think it is one of the best value priced 32" TVs on the market today. I'm not familiar with the Sharp that slicknick1213 mentioned, but with all of Sharp's recent problems with banding, I don't want to be the guinea pig who spends my money to try one.

And, yes, I would definitely stay away from Dynex and Insignia.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick1213 /forum/post/17045288

Supposedly banding etc is non existent on the new Sharps Jim...
Just an overall really amazing picture from what I am reading. We will see.

Yeah, I looked up a bunch of information on it after reading the above post and I was quite intrigued by its specifications, looks, and especially the positive reviews it has received thus far. It may step up to again be the leader that it once was. Sharp used to be a top tier brand that has fallen on hard times recently. Hopefully this new lineup will put them back on the road to success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts