AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I'm by no means an audiophile, but I'd like a center that matches with the Classia. I can't find the matching center for Classia speakers in store anymore, so I have to find a different center.

What would be a good center to match with Classia C336 speakers (preferably under $200)? Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling /forum/post/19578379

There are still a few Infinity Classia CC225 centers listed on Amazon by 3rd party sellers and a couple on ebay. Expect to pay $200-300+.

Thanks, but I was wondering if there are any alternative matches that would be the next best.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
IMO, you should jump on the remaining Classia stock before it is gone. Finding an alternative match will be much more difficult and less certain, and it surely won't match aesthetically.

Or at least if you don't want to buy the remaining stock, I am interested why not as it might inform additional recommendations.

Since speaker brands often have a "house sound" (speakers from the same manufacturer tend to sound similar), it probably makes sense to start by looking at other Infinity speakers.

-Max

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm on a really tight budget. The speakers were a gift from a while back and now I can't find any centers in stock.

Do you think the newer Infinity Cascade model will be a good match? For some reason, I can find it cheaper.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracken /forum/post/19586458

I'm on a really tight budget. The speakers were a gift from a while back and now I can't find any centers in stock.

Do you think the newer Infinity Cascade model will be a good match? For some reason, I can find it cheaper.

I see them in Google searches:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=infinity+classica+center&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=infinity+classia+center&hl=en&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1437&bih=699&tbs=shop:1,p_ord&prmd=ivs&fp=d9e35aad142da7f0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.