AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a head unit for my car that is preferably under $150. what I want out of it is good clarity in the highs and mids and I want it to be strong enough so my sub doesn't overpower it. My sub is a kicker 40VCWR122 12in powered by a kicker 10IX500I 500w amp. I will have pioneer ts975m 6x9 4 way 400w speakers in the rear. I Am going to put 6.5s in the front but not sure which ones yet. I have my eye on the alpine cde151 head unit. Is this a good choice for what I want? Any advice on head units or front speakers would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am looking for a head unit for my car that is preferably under $150. what I want out of it is good clarity in the highs and mids and I want it to be strong enough so my sub doesn't overpower it. My sub is a kicker 40VCWR122 12in powered by a kicker 10IX500I 500w amp. I will have pioneer ts975m 6x9 4 way 400w speakers in the rear. I Am going to put 6.5s in the front but not sure which ones yet. I have my eye on the alpine cde151 head unit. Is this a good choice for what I want? Any advice on head units or front speakers would be greatly appreciated

I think a Denon AVR-X7200W receiver with a DC to AC inverter would be sweet!

You would even have Dolby Atmos in the car!

I joke, this a home audio receiver thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts