AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all

I am a IT professional and recently one of my clients approched me about installing his home sounds system / entertainment area.

I am pretty good with PCs but when it comes to this I could use some direction.

I have some crude drawning of the layout of his house with speakers,wiring and can get better details as needed. I am looking for someone to guide/pick out for me a top rated everything, the only thing that has been done so far is the wiring.

I need a TV he wants it huge so if projector is the way to go then thats what he wants or the largest flat screen tv he can get, he wants crazy crisp sound and large bass, ofcorse high end audio equipment and speakers.

just to give you an idea he bid from the local shop was $28,000

that blows my mind!

so if you would like to spend someone elses money and steer me in the right direction please post here or PM and I can give you my number so we can chat on the phone.

Also I am looking for someone in the SE Wisconsin area so assist in the install.

thanks for the help guys/gals

Ching.

·
Registered
30,627 Posts
And what was wrong with the local bid? What did they suggest? Aren't they "someone in the SE Wisconsin area so assist in the install?"

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Sub out the work to a good local pro AV company, and get some referrals in return. Time to learn how to 'network'. Choose wisely, as the AV company may also do IT.

$28K for a projector isn't ridiculous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts