AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a AV "Pull out" rack approx 24" tall. I'm building cabinets to go under and up the side of the screen and would like to put the AV equipment in the base cabinet off to the left of the screen. I want a pull out type rack cause the cabinets will be a permanant installation without access to the back or sides. I planning a ventilation system for the cabinet that will house the AV equipment. I plan on racking 1 Pioneer elite AC reciever, 1 Pioneer elite DVD, 1 Cable box, 1 Apple tv, and 1 UPS that is approx 4" tall.

Just looking ofr a simple pull out ype rack that will house the above listed equipment...

Thanks in advance for all the sugestions...

·
Registered
532 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer 100 /forum/post/18284432

I'm looking for a AV "Pull out" rack approx 24" tall. I'm building cabinets to go under and up the side of the screen and would like to put the AV equipment in the base cabinet off to the left of the screen. I want a pull out type rack cause the cabinets will be a permanant installation without access to the back or sides. I planning a ventilation system for the cabinet that will house the AV equipment. I plan on racking 1 Pioneer elite AC reciever, 1 Pioneer elite DVD, 1 Cable box, 1 Apple tv, and 1 UPS that is approx 4" tall.

Just looking ofr a simple pull out ype rack that will house the above listed equipment...

Thanks in advance for all the sugestions...

Check out Middle Atlantic site.

Check out the sliding rack series http://www.middleatlantic.com/enclosure/main.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts