AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother just started a brand new business (Crossfit Gym). He has two semi-large 3-way speakers already mounted up on the wall. I know I should know the OHMs (I believe most are 8ohms anyway) and RMS rate, but anyone know of a decent

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]  /t/1469214/looking-for-a-stereo-receiver#post_23227558

My brother just started a brand new business (Crossfit Gym). He has two semi-large 3-way speakers already mounted up on the wall. I know I should know the OHMs (I believe most are 8ohms anyway) and RMS rate, but anyone know of a decent

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladerunner6  /t/1469214/looking-for-a-stereo-receiver#post_23227944

This one does have a USB input.

https://www.shoponkyo.com/detail.cfm?productid=TX-8050&modelid=17&group_id=1&detail=1&ext_war=1

Join Club Onkyo (which is free and harmless to join), get an special sale price, plus an extra $10 off and finally it is on sale for an extra 15% until 4/21.
Dude, you are PURELY AWESOME!!!

This is not only EXACTLY what we need, but my brother wanted to spend $150-160 and I was going to squeeze him up to $200 if necessary. I signed up exactly how you said, and that saved me $40!! Free shipping too and no tax. $159 shipped. What an outstanding deal! 80W RMS is going to be plenty loud!

I gave you thumbs up. If I can do anything else, I would. That was very nice of you for taking your time to help, buddy!
:p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts