AVS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
What makes it better than the PSA 1510DF at the current pre-order pricing?

I'd choose PSA for the IcePower amplifier and the generous trade-in allowances.

If I remember correctly, iceatola didn't think othe 15V performance was in line with it's pricing. Stated it should be priced more around $600 than $950.

Reactions: iceatola

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
interesting... I'll keep on looking ,but I like what I see from Monolith for the price, and the HSU looks whicked too (but a bit on my high end for price, still doable though). How is HSU's CS compared to SVS and PSA? I hear good things from PSA, but I bought my ID subs before they were a thing and had always stuck with SVS because of their legendary service (although the PC2000 is looking a bit underperforming at the PRICE POINT compared to the competition)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Why don’t you build some DIY enclosures to slide under the bed?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
oh, I forgot about the new Monolith 12s! Todd Anderson over at another forum reviewed it and thought the thing was a beast. One thing I haven't heard though is the parts quality on the Monolith 12 (specifically the amp) and the customer service. I've just always kept my SVS subs (when I wasn't building my own) because of their legendary support. But for $700 I'd be willing to take a gamble. Sadly it's out of stock right now but I'm in no hurry. it's not like I'm subless
I had dual 12 monolith's delivered a few weeks ago. So far I am very impressed. Tight, punchy bass. built like a tank. So far they have taken everything thrown at them without any problems. highly recommended.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts