AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 92" 16:9 BD .08 with a viewing distance of 10' and 16'. I have a Sony HW40 mounted 15' I am considering going to a 2.35 and just using the zoom since I only watch movies.

My room (13 ft wide) has a black ceiling, coffee colored walls, dark rug and no windows but the ceiling is only 7' 1/2 which is another reason im considering 2.35. I'd also like an AT screen. I was considering the Seymour centerstage UF or XD, but im not sure on size or material or gain.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a budget around $1500

·
Registered
918 Posts
I currently have a 92" 16:9 BD .08 with a viewing distance of 10' and 16'. I have a Sony HW40 mounted 15' I am considering going to a 2.35 and just using the zoom since I only watch movies.

My room (13 ft wide) has a black ceiling, coffee colored walls, dark rug and no windows but the ceiling is only 7' 1/2 which is another reason im considering 2.35. I'd also like an AT screen. I was considering the Seymour centerstage UF or XD, but im not sure on size or material or gain.

your seating distance and where your projector is pretty close to what i have. 120" wide 2.35 screen would fill that space nicely.

·
Registered
32,864 Posts

Sent you a PM. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts