AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 50" HP Plasma TV. Now I want to move my 42" Panny PWD6UY into the bedroom. My wife insists we need a wall mount to keep it off the dresser. Anyone here had any luck with aftermarket wall mounts? Or anyone with a spare Panny bracket lying around, let me know.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_R /forum/post/0

The forum sponsor, Monoprice.com, has some great wall mounts that amazingly priced as compared to big box stores (sub $40.00 shipped, in your case). My experience is the quality is the same or better.

Thanks. That is a great price. I kinda need one that will tilt right-to-left as well as up and down. I wonder if anyone make such an animal?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasma_Plasma /forum/post/0

You're talking about articulating mount. It will cost you a bundle to buy it, but it will tilt to left, right and up or down. Do a search for articulating mounts and you'll find plenty of posts about it.

Thanks. I did a search and found some on eBAy. Yikes! They are triple the price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.