AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm here doing homework for a tv I want to spend no more than $650. I looking for 32 to 22in 1080p tv or monitor. I'm mostly will be using for gaming competitive and recreational . I have both xbox and ps3 i play mutiple games(Mass effect, metal gear, call of duty, and battlefields series and much more) I have saved up my money and purchased Turtle Beach PX5 so audio no issue. So am here asking for your wisdom as I if heard of multiple problem such as black smearing, lag time, and frame rates for game. So wat tv do you suggest would be ideal.

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts
I'd post this in the LCD forum (since the smallest Plasma is 42"), and i'd also check out the gaming-related forums here and elsewhere and see what the gamers are using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by androes0 /forum/post/20867951

I'm here doing homework for a tv I want to spend no more than $650. I looking for 32 to 22in 1080p tv or monitor. I'm mostly will be using for gaming competitive and recreational . I have both xbox and ps3 i play mutiple games(Mass effect, metal gear, call of duty, and battlefields series and much more) I have saved up my money and purchased Turtle Beach PX5 so audio no issue. So am here asking for your wisdom as I if heard of multiple problem such as black smearing, lag time, and frame rates for game. So wat tv do you suggest would be ideal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.