AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just looking tonight, & saw that there were TWO listings for this item since 4/10, & of course both were sold already ($400 & $500, respectively). Looked on eBay & Audiogon earlier, no listings at all.

SOOOOO.... IF anyone knows of any new listings or is maybe looking themselves to sell their XPA-3, please contact me.

Thank you! :D

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Was just looking tonight, & saw that there were TWO listings for this item since 4/10, & of course both were sold already ($400 & $500, respectively). Looked on eBay & Audiogon earlier, no listings at all.

SOOOOO.... IF anyone knows of any new listings or is maybe looking themselves to sell their XPA-3, please contact me.

Thank you! :D

There is one audiogon, but the seller spelled Emotiva wrong. He spelled it "Emotive". Do a search on "Emotive".

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
I got one I am going to list soon in the next couple of days. I'm from Rhode Island also. PM me if your intrested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You could also try calling Emotive :p too...

Sometimes they have B-stock units or warehouse deals. Couldn't hurt to try.
Lol, yea, gotta love "Emotive" - (funny enough, he Correctly said EMOTIVA in the body/description area.

Thx, I'll give that a try; maybe they Will have something you mentioned. ;)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Drop a PM to ahblaza; he's considering unloading an XPA-3.

Reactions: Aerodude73

·
Registered
369 Posts
I can attest to that. I wanted a 3 channel amp for center/surrounds and found a reconditioned xpa3 gen1 last week for $385 ($410 with shipping) that Emotiva had listed on their forum.

Sometimes they have B-stock units or warehouse deals. Couldn't hurt to try.

Reactions: Aerodude73

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can attest to that. I wanted a 3 channel amp for center/surrounds and found a reconditioned xpa3 gen1 last week for $385 ($410 with shipping) that Emotiva had listed on their forum.
Is that on their site, or somewhere here? Thx for the info!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts