AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys as you know in my previous threads I was torn between the velodyne and hsu sub. Today I went to a local sound component store and they told me that paradigm makes a great sub and for a very good price. the 12 inch goes down to 25 and it goes for under 450.. He also told me to go with paradighm speakers over b&W speakers. I have set a apoitnment to audition the paradighm mini monitors and paradighm sub. He said I wont be dissapointed. He also told me that if i wanted a new reciever that the marants would be a upgrade over my denom. The guy was nice and didnt try to make money off of me . HE said that its up to me on what product i like. He said let your ears determine.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i do decide to buy the paradigm mini monitors for my main do i match it up with the paradigm pdr 12 or do i get a hsu. Right now i have narrowed my mains to B & W or Paradigm .. MY subs to velodyne,HSU and PAradighm.. The thing with the paradighm is that it would match with my speakers. has anyone heard the mini monitors and the paradighm sub . can anyoen compare the hsu to the paradighm

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on guys need your help. What do you think of the paradigm mini monitors compared to the B& W 300 series and 600 series and other similar speakers alike. Also Has anyone tried out the paradaim pdr 12 compared to the hsu and velodyne. if i get paradigm shoudl i get matching sub

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.