AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my office we have av equipment that has a black mesh cloth over the cables that comes from the wall to the AV podium. It keeps the mess of cables nice and neat. I'm trying to find out what it is offically called so I can buy some. Any help would be appreciated.

Trey

·
Registered
112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyS /forum/post/0

At my office we have av equipment that has a black mesh cloth over the cables that comes from the wall to the AV podium. It keeps the mess of cables nice and neat. I'm trying to find out what it is offically called so I can buy some. Any help would be appreciated.

Trey

Its called cole-flex. Call your local Graybar.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyS /forum/post/0

Trey

Trey -

It's called a number of things - loom, nylon loom, expando, etc. This link should have what you're looking for, let me know if it's not it:

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/c...OAodHA3sFQ#exp

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.