AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just moved into a new house, and now I have a brand new unfinished basement to transform. It's 30' x 33' in the main area, and then 12.5' x 20' rectangle under the greatroom which I've desginated as the theater area.

Besides reading through these forums over and over, I'd like to hire a professional builder who has experience with constructing theaters with a mind toward flat bass response and good acoustics. Many A/V I've spoken with in the past seem more interested in selling me components then working with me as a partner in the build.

The "sticky" thread in this forum doesn't have anyone from Columbus listed, the closest is Dayton.

Anyone here worked with a audio guru in Columbus in the past? If there isn't one, can I work with an online guy? My hope is to find a great designer, who also can server as a general contractor for helping me finish the rest of the basement (thought being guys who can build a quality theater won't be troubled building a family room and bed room.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
8,712 Posts
Hum...we just completed one in Dayton and have one in Cincinnati finishing up in August. But, then again, we're in Atlanta. We're also general contractors. How about that.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. Expect an e-mail shortly with contact info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts