AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have Rocket speakers with the ebony finish? Please post or send a pic? I'm trying to figure out whether that color would match some furniture.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Mighty Yam-

Most of the photos (especially with a flash) tend to make either finish a touch more reddish, than they look in person. In the link that bigwally provided, the one side view next to a window (on the left) is a little better color representation, although the daylight does make it look quite a bit lighter on the left hand 1/2 of the speaker.

Mark - Go easy on the 'Vodka'.:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. The Thomasville pic appears to have a couple of rosewood speakers (top right, bottom left) as well as a couple of ebony (bottom right), unless I misinterperet. Is that correct?

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Yam
Thanks. The Thomasville pic appears to have a couple of rosewood speakers (top right, bottom left) as well as a couple of ebony (bottom right), unless I misinterperet. Is that correct?
Yep, looks like it was put together to see which one looked better with the Thomasville stuff :)

THe Ebony rockets are so original looking, ive never seen anything like it ... bold black and beautiful!

·
Registered
389 Posts
 Ebony Rockets

The first is a pic of a recent speaker shootout...the rest are Ebony Rocket's

·
Registered
60 Posts
who here actually owns one of these ebony rockets? just like with the rosewoods, i dont think the pictures do them justice.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Now Mark is making the RS300's that float? How does he do that. That's so cool. Now you can just push them around anywhere you want. Do they still need speaker cables?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Quote:
Now Mark is making the RS300's that float? How does he do that. That's so cool. Now you can just push them around anywhere you want. Do they still need speaker cables?
You like that, huh? Same technology as used in the famous Back to the Future hoverboard.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Well, I knew you guys were working on something like that, but I didn't realize it was past beta phase. Another major breakthrough product from **********. Will we peons be able to afford this new technology in keeping with AV123's usual best bang for the buck, or is it priced for the nose bleed crowd?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rt297
Well, I knew you guys were working on something like that, but I didn't realize it was past beta phase. Another major breakthrough product from **********. Will we peons be able to afford this new technology in keeping with AV123's usual best bang for the buck, or is it priced for the nose bleed crowd?
You can count on it!;)

I just wanted to say that at this moment we are having the entire Ebony Rocket line shot by a professional photographer (finally). I have seen some of the early results and cannot wait for these to go up on our site. These may be up as early as the beginning of next week. Keep an eye out.

Thanks,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.