AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, was wondering if someone can help me with a slight problem on my Panasonic CT-34WX50 tv. Over all it's a great set in my opinion except for one thing that is bugging the heck out of me. When I connect my Hughes directv box to it via the S-Video inputs the screen spect ratio constantly switches back and forth between "Wide" and whatever aspect I had previously set. Does not happen while using regular video input. I want to use the S-Video input for a little better pq on regular directv broadcasts. On page 25 of the owner's manual it states to turn off ID-1 to stop the switching (have done this). However it also states on page 25 that S-Video inputs will automatically change if S1 detection is set. My question is how do I find the S1 in the menu to try turning it off? There is absolutely no other mention of S1 anywhere in the manual and I can't find it in any of the menus. I'd really like to see if this would stop the constant switching back and forth between aspect ratios. Anybody out there familiar with this problem or how to stop it? Would really appreciate any help, thanks in advance!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.