AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help.

I remember about 3 years or so ago, when I first started looking at this forum for ideas on my HT, a member had posted pictures of their entrance door to their theater.

What was cool was, on the inside facing the HT interior, they had covered the door with GOM fabric over isulation/poly batting. Then used decorative type "buttons/thumb tack/nails" laid out in a diamond type pattern.

(Could that desciption have been any more confusing?)

I finally got my new entrance door hung and am ready to cover mine.

Im looking to find those pictures or perhaps pics from other members who may have done a similar thing. Also looking for some instructions on how to do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! :D

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I guess thats kinda what I am talking about, but do you see the picture of the door before its covered in fabric and you can see where hes tacked the poly batting to the door and it pulls the batting down into dimples?

Thats the look I want after the fabric is done. I know someone here had a door that they did that way.

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Damon Hill
yeah, I guess thats kinda what I am talking about, but do you see the picture of the door before its covered in fabric and you can see where hes tacked the poly batting to the door and it pulls the batting down into dimples?

Thats the look I want after the fabric is done. I know someone here had a door that they did that way.
Damon,

You might be thinking of this one:

Cinemax

· Registered
2,295 Posts
Hey Patrick, you need to keep that thread going! More pictures.

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.