AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a couple of furniture stores today to try out some home theater seats. As everyone buying home theater seats knows, stores don't usually carry that big of a selection. I must have sat in about 10-15 different models of chairs and could find at least a little something wrong with each of them. Then I sat in a Klaussner Showcase and immediately knew that could be the chair for me. Unfortunately it does not come in the style I want. I want a row of 4 straight with a loveseat in the middle l0l00l0l and a row of 3 straight l0l0l0l. I also prefer non powered to save a few dollars but the love seat is more important for space considerations. I was hoping to stay closer to 10ft width than 11ft. It had the right seat cushioning level, height, head support, etc. I am 6'2" and most seats I try either have a section that pushes into my shoulder blade or if I put my head back it is flopping back.

Any other seats I can look at like the Klaussner Showcase?

·
Registered
739 Posts
jdgate,

This model is very similar to the Lane 100 and the RowOne Front Row. I prefer the RowOne's because they have a storage compartment in the armrests. They should sit very much like the Klaussner Showcases that you tried out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts