AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased this switcher for my projector, Sat. HD receiver, and HT PC. (All RGB/VGA) Does anyone have a maual for this item? I might even accept the ISS-6010 manual.

·
Registered
6 Posts
you have many luck. I´ve found an ISS-6020 manual in pdf.

I have my switcher now arround three years. He works wonderful, but with high resolutions take the RGBHV modules in the slots with the highest numbers, because the picture is sharper.

Greets,

Joerg

·
Registered
937 Posts
Could one of you post send me the manual? I just picked up a 6020 and would like to get it setup.

I have 2 RGBHV and 2 video input cards. Joerge, are you suggesting that the RGBHV go into slots 1 and 2?

Anyone know where I could get another RGBHV (or VGA) input card? This would allow me to seperate my video card from MyHD card.

Thanks,

Brian

briandsATinsightbb.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

I think, the best Slot for RGBHV Modules is 9 or 10 because its the shortest way to the output module.

If you need some other RGBHV Modules, take a look to hammerheadtech. Last time, they sold it for some bucks.

Regards,

Joerg

P.S.: Joerg is the north german short name for George. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have an RGBHV output module for $35.

I'm looking for a VGA in module. I'm currently using a VGA breakout cable for input into my 6020.

Did you get a copy of the manual yet? Send me a private message with the email address you want it sent to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.