AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to custom set TITANTV guide for Directv HDPPV 198 but TITANTV could not recognize the station

In Directv web site is ther a way to custum set program guide information to just show HDPPV 198?

Lon

·
Registered
707 Posts
TitanTV has no data from their provider for 198. I emailed them a few weeks ago asking for them to include and they sent me back an email saying they would request it from their provider and let me know when it would be available. Nothing yet. Your post will prompt me to bug them again on it. You might do the same.

·
Registered
461 Posts
D* website lists upcoming shows on 198. It is in the HDTV section of the site.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I sent a follow up email to TitanTV. They INDEED to now offer a schedule for 198. Enter 198 for the channel and DIR198 for the station.

If you click on that channel in your favorites list, it will show you the schedule for the next 7 days. You can click on any movie and then click on other airtimes and get a list of all the times the movie will be shown. Appears to be accurate. No mention of the audio format.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.