AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year I decided to do the 64pt convergence. I entered the service menu, no problem. This is where it gets good. My 3yr old son came to me and asked for some juice. The set was on the main service menu. We went to get the juice, he went back to the living room after a few seconds of making sure that I was getting him his juice. When I got back into the living room, my jaw hit the floor. He was popping through the settings on the main screen just pushing buttons. The picture looks like someone pushed the middle in. And the r,b,g is all off the middle. I had not even started to write the settings down. I asked him what he thought he was doing, and he replied "I fixin it daddy". Now I encourage my son to learn things but not on the tv. So now I'm in a pickle.

What I would like is the factory default settings from someone who owns one of these sets so that I at least have a startng point. I realize that each set is different, but a $500 service call is not in the budget at the moment.

Can somebody please help me?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a Panny, but it's a 53wxd63 and I don't know the settings because I have had no need to go into the service menu myself. I know a forum that is all Panasonic. I remeber someone there that also needed what you do. By the way when you go to this forum, you will need to use netscape or maybe firefox. It want let you log in with IE, it's a glitch.

http://www.panny.tv/

Hope this helps. Sorry that happened to you. Best of luck.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just soldm my 47" Panny and gave the guy the service menu codes...but if you search on "Panasonic service mode" you WILL get to a site that is strictly for Panasonic hdtv's and you will be on your way. If I find the site I will post again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.