AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally only host private rooms, so I don't think I've played with any of you guys on AVS. Anyway, today I'll be hosting a 10 player room. It's mostly set up for Attack and Defend but I'm open for suggestions. I do prefer older/mature players and I do keep the riff raff out. Lots of fun, come join! Post your gamertag or send me an invite. 4:30pm eastern.

Gamertag: Nash

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure Spunkzz, I'll look you up. I plan on playing a couple hours this afternoon and maybe again later tonight.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've played off and on since R6V came out. I too was a PC gamer but converted to xbox once Microsoft launched Live.

·
Registered
36 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBKfan /forum/post/0

I've played off and on since R6V came out. I too was a PC gamer but converted to xbox once Microsoft launched Live.

I love the game, just wish the controls & movements moved a lil quicker. i've tried maxing out the sensitivities, but that didnt quite seem to do what i wanted it to.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I will be doing some gaming tonight, if your gonna play send me an invite. I am not very good but would love to play with some fellow avs'ers. Gamertag= FARMZ BOY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.