AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the Samsung service manual (LE**B(5/6/7 types)), the lattice patterns below are needed for succesful color calibration in the service menu. Does anyone know what these patterns are?

Color Calibration (AV)

NTSC Lattice (N0. 3) pattern signal to the AV IN 1 port

Color Calibration (Component)

720p Lattice (N0. 6) pattern signal to the Component IN 1 port

Color Calibration (PC)

VESA XGA Lattice (N0. 21) pattern signal to the PC IN port

Color Calibration (HDMI)

720p Lattice (N0. 6) pattern signal to the HDMI1/DVI IN port

·
Registered
14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijkhuis92 /forum/post/16903323

According to the Samsung service manual (LE**B(5/6/7 types)), the lattice patterns below are needed for succesful color calibration in the service menu. Does anyone know what these patterns are?

Color Calibration (AV)

Color Calibration (Component)

720p Lattice (N0. 6) pattern signal to the Component IN 1 port

Color Calibration (PC)

VESA XGA Lattice (N0. 21) pattern signal to the PC IN port

Color Calibration (HDMI)

720p Lattice (N0. 6) pattern signal to the HDMI1/DVI IN port

I need this pattern, too...

Color Calibration (AV)

Please!!!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
My guess would be, based on the numbers given along with the names, that they refer to patterns from a specific brand of signal generator that Samsung uses and/or recommends to factory-approved techs. Since you have a service manual, I'd check it for a list of required/recommended equipment at the beginning of the service adjustments section.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolls-Royce /forum/post/17594775

My guess would be, based on the numbers given along with the names, that they refer to patterns from a specific brand of signal generator that Samsung uses and/or recommends to factory-approved techs. Since you have a service manual, I'd check it for a list of required/recommended equipment at the beginning of the service adjustments section.

Here are two pages of the service manual that referred to my question...

The fact is that i do not know how the other users of this topic solved the same problem as mine without the original pattern of Samsung....

Any idea on that or anything else?

Attachment 159163

Attachment 159164

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Google for the model number of the pattern generator listed in your first attachment. You may get lucky and find a manual or other reference for it that shows the patterns. Otherwise you're limited to the information in the "Samsung Calibration Failure" thread here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts