AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to fill in some of the blanks on Curt's site for the greater good of CRT. :)

Anyone have any of the following in electronic format?:

Zenith 841/851 brochures or install/owner's manuals
Sony 1292 owner's manual
Any Seleco brochures
Runco 991/991 Ultra brochures or install/owner's manuals
NEC 10PG install/owner's manuals
Any Ampro brochures
Ampro 2300/2600 install/owner's manuals

If they're fairly large, I'll PM you an FTP where you can upload them (if you don't mind). Thanks!

Kal

Edit: Removed items that have been submitted.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Here is a brochure for the Runco DTV-991 but it is not in english.

runco-dtv991.pdf 135.9267578125k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
No need to apologize, you could just have someone translate it! lol.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've got lots of other brochures and install manuals but you did not list them so I can only assume you already have them!

Brad

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoDogBeast
Ive gotta the user/installation manual for a seleco svp 310/320 in gif format if its any use to you?
Sure! I have the 420/450/500/800 install & user manuals but not that one. It's it's under 10mb you can email it to [email protected] , otherwise let me know and I'll PM you. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semisentient
Will you be putting the service manual for the 1292 up? Not that I have one to offer unfortunately...
I don't have one either, but that PJ's most likely new enough that even if had one, Curt wouldn't allow me to post it. (At least not yet). :)

Kal

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semisentient
Kal,

Will you be putting the service manual for the 1292 up? Not that I have one to offer unfortunately...

James
James,

Don't know if it will help, but a service manual for the 1252/1272 can be found here:

http://beamer.xs4all.nl/Documents.htm

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Kal

I have completely tore down my NEC PG 6200 XTRA to part it out. In doing so I have takin pictures of the front and back on all of the parts and written down the names. I was wondering if you wanted them to put together something for the NEC part of Curts site?

Let me know

Also I have some things that I put together on the various remotes with pictures for the Necs would you like that as well?

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Kellogg
Kal

I have completely tore down my NEC PG 6200 XTRA to part it out. In doing so I have takin pictures of the front and back on all of the parts and written down the names. I was wondering if you wanted them to put together something for the NEC part of Curts site?

Let me know

Also I have some things that I put together on the various remotes with pictures for the Necs would you like that as well?
Sure! Send what you have to: [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All of the manuals sent to me are now up at curtpalme.com, along with another 15-20 brochures, install/user manuals, service manuals, service bulletins, throw distance calculators, etc.

Keep it coming! Thanks!

Kal

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.