AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last fall I went out and got two PSB Imagine Towers and the Imagine Center channel and they're great but the problem is they're too damn big-my fault, I know. Size-wise they're too much for me-Especially the center channel-will not fit on either of the two entertainment centers I have without blocking the bottom of my TV screen and so big that the spade cables I got from Bluejeans would not even fit.

I was living in a relatively large apartment not a house (problem #1) and have since moved to a smaller place (problem #2). I also got 2 PSB bookshelf speakers which I want to keep. I've already sunk $2300 into the towers and center so I'd like to cut my losses if possible and limit my investment to what I've already shelled out (i'm hoping i can get $1000-1500 back but that may be a bit optimistic).

I have 2 questions: 1) How should I sell them? Consignment or Internet? and 2) What are some good, small footprint fronts and center that I can get for...say $1500?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.