AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process of building a new house and I am trying to fit a screen, a few recliners or sectional and a pool table in the attached 2nd floor game room plans. I'm having trouble trying to figure out placement.

The room is basically 18ft by 24ft. The knee walls are at 5' 6" with a window bump out that is 6'x10' My biggest issue is making sure that there is enough room around the pool table for cue sticks. I figure I can get a 7' table with 48" sticks, but it still feels cramped. Maybe I'll have to pick one of the other.

Evidently I need 5 posts before I can link to my plans, so Hi, long time reader, first time poster, hows the weather?

*edit* now that I have 5 posts, here is the link to my plans and a google sketchup I started.
Plans

Any help?

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm in the process of building a new house and I am trying to fit a screen, a few recliners or sectional and a pool table in the attached 2nd floor game room plans. I'm having trouble trying to figure out placement.

The room is basically 18ft by 24ft. The knee walls are at 5' 6" with a window bump out that is 6'x10' My biggest issue is making sure that there is enough room around the pool table for cue sticks. I figure I can get a 7' table with 48" sticks, but it still feels cramped. Maybe I'll have to pick one of the other.

Evidently I need 5 posts before I can link to my plans, so Hi, long time reader, first time poster, hows the weather?

Any help?

Thanks,
Josh
Really love the site, especially the flame wars...

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Any help?

Thanks,
Josh
I'm undecided on the pure copper wire, and the Monster logo is really pretty...

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Any help?

Thanks,
Josh
I don't see why I can't use car audio technology in my home theater, isn't it all the same stuff?...

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm undecided on the pure copper wire, and the Monster logo is really pretty...

Thanks,
Josh
I've heard that if you put your speaker wire in the freezer for at least a month before installation it will reduce the "tinniness" of horn based speakers, have anyone done this?...

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't see why I can't use car audio technology in my home theater, isn't it all the same stuff?...

Thanks,
Josh
Hey look, I've got 5 posts, I'll edit the initial post to attach plans. Darn spammers ruining it all for the rest of us :)

Thanks,
Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts