AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either a 4080 or a 5060 (I don't care about the life time activation). This is a gift.

Anyone looking to upgrade theirs and in need to sell their current unit.

This is a gift for my parents.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Be careful. I had to go through several units before getting one that has worked for more than a week. I wouldn't EVER buy a Replay without a warrantee.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I have a rock solid ShowStopper with a 120 gig hard drive in it that hasn't been doing much since I got my two 5Ks... I know that it isn't a 5k or 4k unit, but it is a sweet box.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ToeKneeC67
Either a 4080 or a 5060 (I don't care about the life time activation). This is a gift.

Anyone looking to upgrade theirs and in need to sell their current unit.

This is a gift for my parents.
I have a rock solid 4080 (upgraded 4040 w/ lifetime activation) that I was about to trade-in for a refurb 5040. If you want to drop me a PM and make me an offer, I will let you know if I would consider not returning my 4080 after I get the refurb unit and letting DNNA not credit back my credit card for not returning the 4080.

Judge

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a perfectly working 4080 that I'd be interested in selling as I built a HTPC.

I have no idea of the market value of Replays, if you want to make an offer, feel free. I have a 76 Ebay rating, and would be agreeable to escrow or whatever fair deal you can think of.

Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Costco warehouses in the Fresno area still have the ReplayTV 5060's in stock. I was there a few days ago and they are selling them for $179.00. I thought I got a good deal when I bought mine from them for $249.00

There was a $50 rebate back then though.

It is not on their website so you have to go to a local store.

Wallyn

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Wallyn,

Another Fresno user? Send me a private mail or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in attending any future local gatherings. I have hosted 3 events so far and will be hosting another one, but I am not going to be able to do it until after the first of the year.

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.