AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy a plasma at best buy plasma. Is this a reputable store! Im looking to buy the Pioneer pdp 433 Who should I turn to for the lowest price whos very reliable!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I bought mine from them and everything went smoothly. Shipped quickly and arrived in perfect shape as advertised. But they did not seem quite as knowledgeable on some fine points such as the warranty (in home vs ship away). But I have to tell you that Lisa of Plasma extreme saw my questions here before my unit arrived and went out of her way to help me KNOWING id ordered from someone else. She tracked my order and emailed me info. I still couldn;t get over her help for someone who bought elsewhere. And her prices are very competitive, And like a true pro, when I became a little concerned about the boxing of my shipment (it arrived with a box that looked like it had been maybe opened before she informed me that was typical and that she knew Best's rep and they would never ship a reboxed TV. There's something honorable about someone who trumpets there own horn without knocking a competitor.

In short, Best Buy was very reputable and delivered but Lisa seemed to be the type who would go to extraordinary steps to help her customers...

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Yes I agree with Finechina on Lisa at plasmaexteme.us. I got a 433 from her with no problem and it had no buzz and no pixel problems.After the purchase I kept communication going with her on a variety of subjects about the plasma and she always went the distance on anything I needed to know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just to clarify, you are talking about the online store "BestBuyPlasma" not the Brick and Mortor "Best Buy" stores.

When comparing prices be certain to compare "apples to apples", i.e., be aware you probably will want a 5002, or similar card, and not all advertised price include a card.

FWIW, Best Buy brick and mortor stores in my area only carry the Pioneer 4330HD, not the 433CMX.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im talking about the BestbuyPlasma the online site. Im looking to getting the tvp1000+ card when it comes out! Woudl Lisa at Plasmaextreme.us price match from these guys!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Eddy13
Im looking to getting the tvp1000+ card when it comes out! Woudl Lisa at Plasmaextreme.us price match from these guys!
Why don't you ask her? We're not supposed to discuss pricing here anyway.

P.S. Use a question mark "?" at the end of questions, not an exclamation point!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.