AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a six zone netstreams system installed and 5 out of 6 amp failed with three years. I need to replace the system but I don't know what will work with their wiring or do i go wireless on the control pads? I'm trying to see what's the best way to go. Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfish23 /forum/post/0

I have a six zone netstreams system installed and 5 out of 6 amp failed with three years. I need to replace the system but I don't know what will work with their wiring or do i go wireless on the control pads? I'm trying to see what's the best way to go. Any ideas?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and assume this is a Digilinx system? Correct? I'd love to know more about your project, its history, installation, your dealer, etc. Please get back to me. Sorry for your troubles. Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfish23 /forum/post/19548086

The wiring for control will work fine for most other systems. On the high end you could go with Crestron or AMX, mid-rage Control4, and on the low end there are several low cost systems that could be installed.

I would also like to know about your project. My company has replaced a few systems in the past, and I would be happy to lend any knowledge I may have.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Dustin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.