AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept my old sub from a previous HT setup. It is a Klipsch synergy 12" sub. I have a 7 speaker setup. My speakers are Aperion 6T Towers, 6C Center, and 4 surrounds consisting of the 532lr and 632 lr. I listen to 60% Blu-Ray/HD movies and 40% music streaming form my computer to a x-box 360, also hook up a zune to the 360, also listen to internet radio through a Denon 3808ci. I want something that will be good for HT and equally as good with music. I am currently looking at the SVS PC13-Ultra. Any other suggestions in this price range? Or is this the one to get? I will give any suggestions a good look. Thanks

· Registered
1,963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by browninggold /forum/post/15412357

I kept my old sub from a previous HT setup. It is a Klipsch synergy 12" sub. I have a 7 speaker setup. My speakers are Aperion 6T Towers, 6C Center, and 4 surrounds consisting of the 532lr and 632 lr. I listen to 60% Blu-Ray/HD movies and 40% music streaming form my computer to a x-box 360, also hook up a zune to the 360, also listen to internet radio through a Denon 3808ci. I want something that will be good for HT and equally as good with music. I am currently looking at the SVS PC13-Ultra. Any other suggestions in this price range? Or is this the one to get? I will give any suggestions a good look. Thanks

eD A7S-450 with the 1300 watts amp for $860 shipped

eD A7-350 1300 watts amp for $1050 shipped or if u want the best of the best get the eD A7-900 for $2200 shipped

http://www.edesignaudio.com/index.php?cPath=2_41

· Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are these subs good for both music and movies? I have been reading the subwoofer section for a week, the more I read the more confused I get. I am sure that any decent sub will sound better than the one I currently have-its not bad for loudness, but needs improvement in music. Thanks domingos will check into ed.

· Registered
1,963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by browninggold /forum/post/15413895

Are these subs good for both music and movies? I have been reading the subwoofer section for a week, the more I read the more confused I get. I am sure that any decent sub will sound better than the one I currently have-its not bad for loudness, but needs improvement in music. Thanks domingos will check into ed.

Will u consider 2 subs?

2 eD A7S-450 will probably blow u away,from what i heard they are very good for music(they are sealed subs) and for HT .2 with the 1300 watt amp for $1720 shipped u will be in bass heaven

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.