AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Well im planning on moving my current 42' LCD ive been using for past 5 yrs as my main PC monitor to kids room for them to use playing Wii etc.

its SCEPTRE 42" 1080p LCD Monitor X42GV-Naga

So im looking to get myself a new 40 ish (37-42 in ) LCD to replace it.

I use this computer for watching movies/tv, playing games (black ops, etc), and surfing the web. So what would be good new LCD to hook to my PC

(currently its a dell 9100 using nvidia 260 GTX card, but might upgrade that box soon as well)

I really havent had any issues with this Sceptre over the years other then its quite bulky but then its 5 yrs old and one of the first 1080p ones out at the time. i run everything in 1080p and really like the big screen for games etc. so looking for something up to date with better performance. So let me know especially those who might have similar setups . want something easy to get working and good quality.

thx

Vinman

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_vinman
no one has any recommedations out of hundreds of views ? what happened to all the AVS experts
your bumps do not help

the fact is your question is asked several times a day, every day

there is plenty of info to be found if you take the time to look

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have searched , im just not finding any current details of what im looking for (40ish inch for use as pc monitor) within past several months. found some detail from back in march but looking for something more current if possible, if maybe should be in another forum let me know, or if you have the discussion handy please forward.

thx

Vinman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.