AVS Forum banner

6461 - 6480 of 9911 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
1230pm Sunday showing at AMC Prime Burbank.

Set your alarm this time, Kevin. :D

....I was having a nice conversation with this man the previous night before the Zilla showing lol

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Which was the better row, H or G?

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
The home release credit montage for Lone Survivor wasn't the same as the theatrical release. I personally feel it's a bit insulting to the 160th as they removed the photos for the helicopter crew that was killed during the operation. Shame

·
Registered
250 Posts
Looks like So Cal was busy this weekend with gtg’s. You guys south of LA and us guys east of LA. This was very much an “on the spur of the moment decision”, although it has been discussed for some time amongst ourselves. Here’s a teaser.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
1230pm Sunday showing at AMC Prime Burbank.

Set your alarm this time, Kevin. :D
Got a wedding in Newport Beach to attend this Saturday so I can't join you guys:(

BTW - Saw Chef at Arclight Sunday. GREAT MOVIE !!!

Heard great reviews from several friends that raved about it so we went last night.
I haven't laughed that much enjoying a movie in a long time.
Left with a smile from ear to ear. Definitely worth seeing while it's still in theaters.:)

PS - (fun clip at end of credits)

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Saw these on DIY Audio.
Very COOL ! :p :p :p

RE: Seas Exotic F8 X1-08 (not a fighter plane).

"Klang+Ton did a back loaded horn design with it [June 2010 issue of the Magazine - available via their site - in German] complete with plans and tests and an interesting front panel (?); Called "Unihorn". There is a 'kit' available (with or without the enclosure) via 'the Loudspeaker Shop' German web site - in English : Strassacker: Lautsprecher - Boxen - Selbstbau"

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/65061-full-range-speaker-photo-gallery-143.html

They use one full range coax driver:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=69943.0

sanjay should love these - simple coherent elegant :rolleyes:

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts

·
Bass Enabler
21,535 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Looks like So Cal was busy this weekend with gtg’s. You guys south of LA and us guys east of LA. This was very much an “on the spur of the moment decision”, although it has been discussed for some time amongst ourselves. Here’s a teaser.

Thanks for bringing over the 1099's bud.:)

The mono tests we ran were really interesting. It was crazy to hear how well a single speaker can throw such a huge soundstage.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Got my ticket for sunday! Ill be sitting in the H role

·
Registered
8,810 Posts
I had a last minute drop out for 12:30pm tomorrow

TF4.

First in gets it.

I'm on a plane in NYC. Won't have service till late tonight.

Post here if anyone wants it. No pms.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I all be fore that ticket but Im broke right now ~_~ so Im probably going to have to wait for this movie to come out on Bluray...

6461 - 6480 of 9911 Posts