AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm intermittently losing all video and audio input and getting a blue screen on my Mitsubishi rear projection CRT set. I can display the device menu OK, but no matter which input/device is selected, just get a blue screen. If I turn the power off for a couple of minutes and then back on, operation is again normal for an indeterminate period of time before the screen goes blue again with the same symptoms.

Anyone seen this before? I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice on where to start looking....thanks in advanace.

Dave Turner

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem with my Mitsubishi WS65613 - I have found several sites with the DM problem (Blinking LED light) if anyone knows if this problem could be related to the DM let me know.

thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem with my ws-65613. blue screen is becoming more and more frequent, if I turn the set off for a period of time it seems to delay the blue screen from coming back but once it starts it can be as frequent as every two minutes. Has anyone solved this problem yet?? I have already had the isue of the ever blinking green light and had that resolved approx. 6 months ago.... are these issues related? I have a tech coming out to service .....???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.