AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Panasonic Showstopper, which I have had for three years and very happy with.

I tried to record Sopranos on A&E last Wed. When I tried to watch it, the screen was blank. I use TWC, with a set top box. Today I have no problem recording/tuning to A&E.

Today I tried to tune to BRAVO, through my set top box, and found when I tried to watch it , that there was a blank screen. I have noticed that there is no video or audio when turning to BRAVO.

I can tune to BRAVO when the input of the TV is set to TV (this input is direct from the wall on a split).

I have another Showstopper in another room and there is no problem tuning to BRAVO. However, I have no STB on the other set; it is directly connected to the wall output (split).

Anyone have any ideas why I am missing different stations at different times?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Are you sure it's tuning to the right channel. I know recently that TWC moved a lot of channels around and your guide might not be updated with the correct guide.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.