AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turned on my system Friday, I found all of my local OTA HD channels are gone, tried letting DTC-100 do new search but nothing on A or B antenna inputs. Anyone ever ran into this problem, any info would help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm having the exact same problem. Turned on the system and all digital stations are gone. Using a silver sensor antenna sitting on my set with a dst3000. Can get the analog stations, not the digital. Gotta be something with the settings, but I've cleared and rescanned a bunch of times and nothing works. An interesting note, all my channel guide info is gone, and it doesn't recognize my cable company as being in my area.

Lets hope some smart person comes along and helps us out. CBS just went digital in my area ( of course I've been waiting for 2 years) and I can't even check it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I contacted RCA and they told me to reboot the STB, still no luck at all. Also they do not do repairs, they only do exchanges (mine's out of warranty) for a mere $240.00. Keep me posted if you find anything.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by allaces10
I'm having the exact same problem. Turned on the system and all digital stations are gone. Using a silver sensor antenna sitting on my set with a dst3000. Can get the analog stations, not the digital. Gotta be something with the settings, but I've cleared and rescanned a bunch of times and nothing works. An interesting note, all my channel guide info is gone, and it doesn't recognize my cable company as being in my area.

Lets hope some smart person comes along and helps us out. CBS just went digital in my area ( of course I've been waiting for 2 years) and I can't even check it out.
Sounds like the 5099 software upgrade bug. Re-input your zip code. For details search for 5099 over at the HDTV hardware forum.

Somehow I don't think that the Toshiba software update effected your DTC-100, sorry.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Often, when they do antenna maitence, they will turn off the HDTV signal. They do this a lot in the morning/afternoon. If you can't get a signal from another tower or if the problem still exists have a day or two, then I would start checking out your connections

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.