AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Pioneer VSX-60 connected with an ethernet cable to a 2wire gateway. In the last day or so, I have lost my network connection to the receiver - green light on the on the port on the back of the 2wire isn't blinking anymore when ethernet cable is plugged in.

Any ideas how I can fix the connection? I've unplugged the 2wire to reboot the router, but that didn't help. I've also used the ethernet cable with another device to check that it is good. I'm not very good at this kind of thing so would appreciate any guidance.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Problem with the network card on the VSX-60.

Did you ever solve your problem?  I have had the VSX-60 for over a year and absolutely love it with the exception that for some reason once in awhile the network card inside the unit just stops working and loses connection with the network.  Normally I unplug it (electrical & cat) and wait a few hours and it works again.

I am an I.T. guy so have done all the normal checking of the wiring, network, etc, but it is very clear that the network card inside is having a problem.

I have done a factory reset twice and that has no effect on the problem

Yesterday it dropped again but this time nothing I do will bring it back to life.  

Has anyone found a solution or talked with Pioneer about this, I plan on calling Monday.  Shame on me for waiting this long to call, but love to know if they have addressed this problem for anyone else.

Thanks!

WolfTMC 

1 - 4 of 4 Posts